Lower School (Preschool - Kindergarten)
Shoes / Socks / Tights
- Definition of a school shoe: A shoe with a good flexible bottom with closed heel and toe that students can run and play in. The heel should be no higher than 2 inches.
- Any basic tennis shoe (no hightops) or SOLID navy, brown or black school shoe
- Boots are not permitted to be worn. This includes work boots, cowboy boots, snow boots, etc. In times of inclement weather, students may wear boots to school, but must change into their school shoes prior to 8:30 am.
- NO sandals, flip-flops or hightops are permitted to be worn at any time, inlcuding "dress-down" days.
- It is recommended (not required) that students wear Velcro shoes.
- Socks/tights must be worn at all times and must be white, navy blue, black or burgundy (solid only). "No show" socks are not permitted to be worn
- Tights and/or knee high socks are required to be worn with skirts, jumpers or skorts from November - February.
- All shirts must be embroidered with the ABCA logo.
- Polo - Burgundy or white
- Oxford / Peter Pan collar - White or light blue
- Navy or burgundy
- All sweaters/vests must be worn with either an embroidered polo, oxford or Peter Pan collar shirt underneath
- ABCA sweatshirts can be purchased only through the school office and only come in navy blue.
- Hoodie pullovers and zip-front jackets must include the ABCA logo.
- Students are permitted to purchase hoodie pullovers and zip-front jackets in burgundy, navy or gray.
- ABCA sweatshirts/hoodie pullovers/zip-front jackets must be worn with either an embroidered polo, oxford or Peter Pan collar shirt underneath
Pants / Shorts / Capris
- Navy blue ONLY. (No zippers on the leg. No cargo or corduroy pants.)
- Shorts are to be no more than 2 inches above the top of the knee. (Shorts may not be worn between November - February.)
Skorts / Skirts / Jumpers
- Navy blue ONLY
- No more than 2 inches above the top of the knee
- Skorts - No decorative zippers and must be closed in the front and open in the back
- Jumpers - Must be worn an embroidered polo, oxford or Peter Pan collar shirt underneath
Note: All clothing must be proportionate to student frame and ALL clothes must be a school uniform brand.